CPAs can provide a very broad variety of business consulting and can help you recognize when additional professional advice might be necessary.
Navigating the complexities of managing your business, your employees, and your life can be overwhelming. Consulting can have varying definitions depending on your needs. Building a team of trusted advisors to provide valuable guidance can make all the difference to the success of your businesses. Such a team would include your attorney, financial advisor, insurance agent, banker, perhaps a business coach, and of course, a CPA.
Our consulting services include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Entity type analysis for liability protection
- Viability of entering new markets or expanding in new regions
- Walk through of various options when considering
- Purchasing an investment property
- Starting a new business
- Selling a business
- Marital changes
- Planning for retirement with the assistance of your financial advisor
- Considering lending options with your banker when the need for financing arises